The entry period for this juried opportunity is OPEN NOW
Final day to enter art is October 17, 2022
RREVV Gallery will feature member artwork in two jewelry cases for the holidays, during the months of November and December. Sculptures and jewelry are welcome.
Use the online submission form at the bottom of this webpage to upload images and artwork details. See below for photo guidelines. Scroll down to access the online submission form once you are logged into your mbmag.org account. The show is juried. Artwork to be exhibited will be chosen by the gallery owners from all the entries submitted.
The fee for entry is $35 for up to 5 pieces. Online postcards which will be provided at no extra cost to the participating artists. The entry fee is non-refundable.
All information, photos, and payment are submitted on the form at the same time.
Artwork must be complete and photographed before beginning the submission process.
All new and currrent members are encouraged to submit artwork. If this is your first time exhibiting and you have questions, send us an email and we will answer your questions.
Scroll down to the bottom of this web page to start the online submission form. You must be logged into your mbmag.org account to see the form and begin the submission.
RREVV is an artist-owned gallery on Pacific Avenue in the downtown shopping area of Santa Cruz, California. Our emergence exhibit + sale was successful for many members and RREVV Gallery.
- The Holiday @ RREVV Exhibit + Sale will accept new and established guild members as applicants. You may JOIN NOW to enter artwork.
- All art must be for sale.
- All art must be priced with the 40% gallery commission included.
- All submissions must be original in design and demonstrate a professional level of craftsmanship.
- All submissions must be presented via photograph for the gallery to view and choose art.
- All submitted photos must adhere to the Exhibition Submission Requirements for Images.
- All photo files must be named with your last name and the # of the submission prior to upload.
- Your submission will be considered complete when photos have been submitted, all required application fields are complete, and the appropriate entry fee has been paid via the online submission form below.
- The entry fee is non-refundable.
- Submission of an entry implies agreement to the RREVV Gallery consignment form which can be read and downloaded.
Submission of your artwork to the opportunities implies acceptance of all the gallery’s exhibition terms.
MBMAG and RREVV Gallery may use your images for social media and press.
We look forward to working with you and seeing your creations,
Toni Danzig and Annette Nemes
Exhibit Coordinators for the Monterey Bay Metal Arts Guild
Scroll down to the bottom of this web page to SUBMIT SHOW ENTRIES ONLINE
Oct 17, 2022 (Mon)
Artwork details and photos DUE by midnight
Oct 21, 2022 (Fri)
Artists notified of gallery selections
Oct 29, 2022 (Sat)
1 pm – 3 pm
Artwork drop off at The Farm Bakery Cafe, Aptos, CA
Nov 2, 2022 (Wed)
Nov 4, 2022 (Fri)
First Friday reception / Artists Opening
Postcards available for artists to pick up at RREVV
Dec 29, 2022 (Sat)
TBD, Jan 2023
11 am – 1 pm
Artwork returned to artists at The Farm Bakery Cafe, Aptos, CA
TBD, Jan 2023
11 am – 1 pm
Monterey artists pick up work at Paris Bakery
EACH ARTIST PROVIDES:
Online submisstion with up to FIVE pieces of work via two images (maximum) for each piece. One image must show the entire piece, and one optional detail photo may be provided. We encourage artists to submit high-quality images and update their websites and social media. The higher the quality of the photo, the higher the likelihood it is that a photo will be used for online advertising.
Dimensions, materials used, type of artwork, artist contact information and optional narrative statements are provided using the online form.
Help the gallery team help you sell your art to potential customers by providing the gallery with an Artist Bio and and Artist Statement. We strongly encourage you to create an artist biography and an artist statement and print them (2 pages maximum). Deliver the printed page(s) with your artwork when you deliver it to the gallery.
If you have a website or social media , that’s great, but it’s not required. If you have an artist profile on mbmag.org, that is great, too, but also not required.